Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Well, it was lazy and at the same time it wasn't at all. I stayed home from church because of the crazy eye funk that seems to have finally let up... I didn't think it was a good idea to risk spreading it through the church - and most importantly not through the two year old class that I work with during the second half of church. Can you imagine how appreciative those parents would have been if it was something contagious?

So I stayed in bed with some cold compresses on my eyes for a while...

Did some reading... enjoyed one of my two flavors of hot tea - Vanilla Oolong is one of them... and Mango flavored Black Leaf tea is the second.

Cleaned up our closet - which means we have another big black bag of clothes to donate to one of the local missions.

Read three days worth of my Bible reading...

When John got home from church - we started cooking... we made seafood bisque (I'll get his recipe and post it on the other blog as soon as I can), vegetable beef soup, Chicken Roll Ups, and stuffed strawberries....

This was my first time using a pastry bag, and the filling is AMAZING!

Mix in doing all of our laundry and also helping John get the lawn mowed and watered... and that pretty much brings us up to now... and we're hanging out watching some recorded television programs.

I hope you've all had a great Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I really enjoy getting feedback on my writing!